Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Balance Test

I adjusted the support rig to hold the quadcopter at the left and right arms allowing it to pivot in only one axis. Above is a video after spending 3-4 hours tweaking the code and adjusting the PIDs (I'm still out one motor and I disabled the other motor for testing). It seems to start the balance quite well but begins to destabilized. After some debugging it looks like the receiver chip is receiving some bad signals. Sometime this week I'm going to debug the receiver code to figure out what's happening. I may also try to remove the receiver code for now to see if I can get a stable balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment